Zazzle Panel


Thursday 8 April 2010

The sales continue.

After taking a hit over Easter on both Zazzle & istock the sales continue to roll in. When you have your own business these bank holidays and holidays in general really do become annoying.

Anyway enough of the mini moan and on to the thanks.

Sonia from Redwood City in California kindly bought this jungle animals hiding greeting card.

Jungle Animals Hiding Greeting Card card

Additionally Christine from London in the UK bought this cute Eskimo/Inuit postcard.

Eskimo Face Repeat Postcard postcard

Now I really hope I don't offend anyone with the use of the word Eskimo, I'm unsure as to what is PC and correct to use, saying that if anyone has any thoughts please do let me know. I had trouble, well not really trouble using the word Squaw on a native American girl illustration last year. The offence the word may cause was kindly pointed out to me by a member at istockphoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment