Zazzle Panel


Tuesday 9 February 2010

New Sketches for 2010

Decided to begin to post some of my sketch work that I do prior to working up the illustrations up in Freehand on my Mac.

Obviously the main sketch on the page is going to be a new Superhero character and it contains information which I can break down and use on a number of suit combinations.

The cute kids are potentially going to be mini-me's, the boys head is actually an interpretation of me, I'm planning to do a whole series of cute kid's in a variety of guises, like rock, emo, goth, sporty etc and perhaps even mini's of characters throughout popular culture, I suppose the sky really is the limit here.

I'll also post the finished illustrations so you can see the evolution from sketch to the finished article. If this is something you would like to see more often just let me know in the comments or by e-mail and I'll endeavour to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment