Zazzle Panel


Tuesday 9 February 2010

You may have noticed a couple of slight changes.

Hi back again, just letting you all know that I'm going to start posting about more than just sales and the like from my Zazzle store.

I actually have an enormous amount of illustrative work available on i-stockphoto therefore I'm going to start posting about my goings on over there. Additionally I'll also be posting my sketches.

Regarding the sketches, I actually tend to do a lot of my illustrations straight on the mac without sketching anything, when you find yourself with over 5 thousand illustrations it's pretty easy to use that as a clip-art library and create just about anything.

However contradicting the above I am going to aim to do more sketches this year just to really spruce up everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment